If you think that training is expensive, then take a look at the cost of your equipment breakdowns and failures, it is much more expensive than training itself. Invest on your people as people will be the once to improve your equipment and assets and its not the other way around.
RSA Reliability & Maintenance Consultancy Firm accepts in-house training services for industries in local and international overseas countries. Special arrangement can be offered for overseas countries on any of our maintenance courses selected. Our training cost will depend upon the frequency of trainings to be conducted in your plant or they could be arranged on a contract basis engagement.
For our services, you have my gratitude . . . . .
1) More people can attend the training
In-house trainings can accommodate more people in your industry and can be booked at a given schedule both agreeable to the consultant and industry. We recommend that the number of participants do not to go beyond 30 for it to be highly effective.
2) Much cheaper per head and you save money compared to offsite training
Your people can save on transportation cost and hotel accommodation when training can be conducted in your plant. Compare how much cost you spend per head sending your people offsite and the cost if training will be conducted inside your plant.
3) Our training can be designed to tailor fit the needs of your industry
The training can be tailor fit to your industry’s needs and requirements.
4) Schedule of training can be arrange at your own convenience
Schedule of training to be conducted on your industry can be scheduled at a time both convenient with you and the consultant. The company can dictate when the training will be conducted as long as it does not have any conflict on the consultant.
If your industry is interested in any of our reliability and maintenance courses offered here in my website, send me an email and we will formally provide you with a proposal. Let us help your industry find ways to improve your equipment reliability by selecting the right reliability and maintenance courses for your people. If you think that training is expensive then look at the cost of your failures and breakdowns, it is much more expensive than training.
Mobile : +63920-482-8225
Many say that people are the companies biggest asset, I believe that this is not true in all cases, because people can only become an asset if they are equipped with the right knowledge otherwise they become liabilities. And how can we have the right people? Only then if they are equipped with the right knowledge to perform their jobs well.
Training plays a very crucial and important role in order to have the right people, yet most of the time it has always been the subject of cost cutting and reduction measures where the fact lies that this is where an industry should focus and invest more.
Every single industry wants to improve their equipment reliability and every maintenance manager is face with the challenge of maximizing their equipment availability, but the real challenge is knowing where to begin with. Our firm is dedicated to assist industries elevate their maintenance function to a level of World Class Excellence as these powerful courses have been proven to work on any type of industry. We can only improve if your people have the right knowledge and education.
It is my hope that your industry can take part and allow us to educate your maintenance workforce by providing them with the best reliability and maintenance courses that we offer. Our passion in conducting these very courses are founded on the belief that the only way to reduce cost in our maintenance function is to improve the reliability of our equipment because if our equipment’s reliability starts to improve then cost will definitely go down and it not the other way around. In view of this allow us to reach out to your industry training needs and let us find ways to ways to improve your equipment reliability by selecting the right course of your choice that can be tailor fit to suit your industry needs. My mission is to reach out to industries in discovering ways to improve their maintenance human resources. The following are the trainings, consultation and services that we can offer your industry.
RSA Reliability and Maintenance Consultancy Firm provides carefully selected maintenance and reliability courses that is open for any industries to attend. For our schedule training for 2018, you may view them and download the invitation for your reference and review. Our firm believes in the value of education. Training is where our maintenance people acquire the right knowledge in order to perform their jobs correctly. To view our schedule for 2020, kindly click the link below:
RSA Reliability and Maintenance Consultancy Firm his now on its 16 years of service and through these times we have upgraded our materials and developed more courses for our reliability and maintenance people in industries Here are a complete lists of maintenance courses and services that can be done in-house in your plant.
RSA Courses on Total Productive Maintenance
• Total Productive Maintenance -3 days
• Planned Maintenance 4 Phases To Zero Unplanned Breakdown - 3 days
• Understanding Autonomous Maintenance, Operators 7 Steps to Empowerment - 3 days
• Understanding Focused Improvement - Kobetsu Kaizen - 1 day
• Understanding the Relationship Between OEE and Equipment Losses - 1 day
• Advance Maintenance Strategies on Autonomous and Planned Maintenance - 4 days
RSA Courses on Reliability and Maintenance Strategies
• Lubrication Strategy – Understanding Tribology and the Importance of Oil Contamination Control - 2 days
• Reliability-Centered Maintenance for Industries - 3 days
• Condition-Based Maintenance, Total Approach to Failure Prediction and Analysis - 2 days
• Root Cause Failure Analysis/Understanding Equipment Failure - 3 days
• Optimizing Equipment Reliability – Streamline RCM Approach - 3 days
• Optimizing Preventive Maintenance Strategy - 2 days
• Understanding MRO Spare Parts and Storeroom Management - 3 days
• Failure Mode and Effects Criticality Analysis (FMEA/FMECA) - 1 day
• Advance Maintenance Strategies (5 days)
• Failure Modes and Effect Criticality Analysis (FMEA/FMECA) - 1 day
• Advance Maintenance Strategies on RCFA and RCM - 2 days
• Managing Human Errors in Maintenance (2 days)
RSA Courses on Reliability and Maintenance Concepts
• Meaningful Measures of Equipment Performance – Understanding MTBF, MTTF, MTBA, MTTR, Failure Rate
and OEE - 2 days
• World Class Maintenance Management – The 12 Disciplines - 3 days
• McKinsey’s 7s for Maintenance Leadership - 2 days
• Basic Maintenance Concept - 1 day
• Understanding The Concept of Reliability and Maintenance - 1 day
• Practical Best Maintenance Practices - 3 days
RSA Facilitation and Consultation Services Includes
• Facilitation and consultation on Total Productive Maintenance Implementation
• Facilitation and consultation on Root Cause Failure Analysis
• Provide guidance on starting up a Predictive Maintenance Strategy in your plant
• Facilitation and consultation on Reliability-Centered Maintenance
• Conduct initial assessment on maintenance Technical Training Needs Analysis
• Facilitation on Strategic Planning for the Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
• Provides initial assessment of plant’s maintenance structure and recommendations
• Consultation on Setting-up and Oil Contamination Control in your Plant
• Implementation of TPM Planned Maintenance Pillar
• Implementation of TPM Autonomous Maintenance Pillar
• Implementation of World Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines
• Maintenance Assessment to determine where your industry currently stand from the worst to world class
RSA Reliability and Maintenance Consultancy Firm accepts in-house training services for industries in local and international overseas countries. Special arrangement can be offered for overseas countries on any of our maintenance courses selected. Our training cost will depend upon the frequency of trainings to be conducted in your plant or they could be arranged on a contract basis engagement.
RSA Reliability Newsletter will be provided once a month to our valued RSA Reliability Sub-scribers. It provides highlights as well as issues, solution and lessons regarding our most common interest w/c is all about improving the reliability of our equipment. This is a paid subscription. A two time payment of 49.98 USD will be required which will be billed in order for you to access my newsletter vault. You can pay via Paypal by clicking this link.
Just completed my third book on Reliability - A Shared Responsibility for Operators and Maintenance which is a sequel to my first two books World Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines and, Maintenance - Roadmap to Reliability are now available at www.amazon.com. WCM book speaks about the 12 Disciplines on Maintenance and MRR book is about a sequel to WCM book. These not only cover about the technical jargon on reliability and maintenance, it is a book that makes every single maintenance proud that they belong to the maintenance function. If you have been living through the day to day pressures of doing maintenance then this is your story. If you are interested in this book, send me an email. Click Here!
• If your industry is interested to join and participate in any of our upcoming public training and Master Class for this calendar year 2020, you may send us an email or simply fill out the registration form provided on our schedule site. You may Click here to visit our schedule training for 2020 Schedule.
• This portion is dedicated to the greatest band of all times “The Rolling Stones, which started in 1962 and still together. What made them stick together after simply five decades (fifty four years) of music I simply can’t say, As Keith Richards said in his book “Life. if I can excite Mick then Mick can excite the world. Last 2012 they started celebrating their fifty six years as a band. They are considered the longest running band in the planet.
We are very much flattered and humbled by your feedback and testimonies. Your messages are the main reason for allowing us to stay in this business. With all humility we say thank you and rest assure that we are continuously improving. Without your support in our training there won’t be us. Read More!
• RSA Newsletter Vault: This is a one time paid newsletter subscription. If you are interested to subscribe to my newsletter vault, kindly send me an email if you want to subscribe.
• 2020 Training Schedule: If you are interested to attend in any of our public workshop and master class for 2020. Send us an email or register online.
• RSA Books: If you’re interested to buy the book on World Class Maintenance - The 12 Disciplines, Maintenance Roadmap to Reliability or my recent book which is Reliability A Shared Responsibility for Operators and Maintenance send me an email to reserve. All my books are written in sequel. This is a book w/c is highly recommended for every maintenance working in industries. Limited copies.
• In-house Training: Should your industry be interested in any of the courses we provide for in-house trainings, kindly send us an email and we will provide you with a proposal. We are now accepting reservations for in-house training for both local and international countries. Contact us.
We are happy to finally launch our Maintenance Online Store called RSA-Apparel. We got apparels, collectibles and memorabilia that express the voices, sentiments, beliefs, feelings, values and culture of our dear maintenance function. Check out our Online Store at www.rsa-apparel.com and check out these apparels that suits your needs. Express yourself with these shirts.
Our workshops are unique , fun yet challenging as delegates learn more about the subject matter. Check our workshops here on this link. These workshops have been improved and tested with time to help delegates absorbed the learning’s. Click Here!